Table of Contents
If we add onion to the shampoo we usually use, it will stimulate blood circulation, as it acts on the hair follicles, strengthens our hair and makes it grow faster.
However, we want to have a beautiful, healthy, long and powerful hair ornament. What may surprise us is that we have many natural remedies available that support the beauty of the hair.
Did you know that you can help your hair grow faster without using chemicals? In today’s article we suggest some simple tips to nourish your hair from the roots. Remember!
This extraordinary plant is known for its benefits to the skin and body. Aloe vera makes hair brighter and brighter, helping it grow.
- Simply cut out an aloe leaf and remove the transparent gel.
- Combine this ingredient with water and let it stand overnight.
- The next morning, use this liquid to wash your head.
If you follow this treatment several times a week, you will see positive results.
Potato is a vegetable rich in nutrients beneficial for the hair. To take advantage of its benefits, prepare some potato water. It is very simple!
- Put the potato shells in boiling water and wait for the water to cool.
- Wash your head as usual, but rinse your hair with potato water.
To see the positive results, use this remedy two or three times a week.
Egg is an essential source of protein and contains many vitamins that stimulate hair growth. The following mask will help your hair grow much faster.
- Break a few eggs and separate the egg yolks from the yolks.
- Beat the whites and apply them on the hair
- Allow them to act for 30 minutes.
Apply this treatment twice a week and you will get results soon.
When it comes to hair, one of the most common problems is its dryness, caused by the use of chemicals, the pollution in the environment or its burning as a result of using the dryer or the hair plate.
- If you want your hair to be hydrated and healthy, apply a mask of olive oil every week, then cover your head with a warm towel.
- When the towel has cooled, put it aside, but leave the oil on the hair until the next day.
This mask moisturizes and stimulates hair growth.
Onion is known for its health benefits, but it can be just as effective when it comes to hair. It enters the follicles and promotes blood circulation.
You can use this plant in different ways:
- Mix it with honey and apply it as a hair mask
- Apply it with gentle table movements to help it penetrate the scalp
- Cut an onion into small pieces, add it to the shampoo you usually use and wash with it 3 or 4 times a week. This method helps to strengthen the hair.
Rosemary has a beneficial effect on the scalp and helps increase the hair ornament. You can, for example, rinse your hair with an infusion of rosemary with oil or vinegar.
Other tips and remedies to support the beauty of your hair
In addition to applying these excellent natural remedies that support the beauty of your hair, consider the following tips to get the best results:
- Comb your hair twice daily to stimulate scalp circulation and, consequently, hair growth.
- Includes high protein foods in the diet: fish, eggs, meat.
- Give up silicone hair care products. These make the hair look healthy, but in the long run it impedes its hydration and overloads the follicles, thus limiting growth.
- Do not brush your hair when it is wet, because at that time the hair is very fragile and can be easily damaged.
- Consume foods rich in biotin: eggs, soy, cereals. You can also find biotin as a dietary supplement.